Button Bar

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pray for Every Nation: Aruba and Australia

This series is based on the Radical Experiment by David Platt. You can find more information about my decision to join here. If you would like to participate, please let me know with a comment or email and feel free to grab the button on my sidebar. I hope this journey will enrich your prayer life as much as it does mine!
 
Contrary to popular thought, disunity among believers is not solely restricted to American churches. The evangelical churches in the country of Aruba are facing constant bickering about theology and preaching style.


As we pray for unity in Aruba, I think we should also send up a prayer for unity in our local church. I have been the member of both a large and small church and the facts are in: No body of believers are immune to Satan's division tactics. But I know I probably don't have to tell you that. :)


Australia needs prayer to reverse its speedy entrance into secular culture. Like the United States, Australia was once considered a Christian nation. But carelessness for the sanctity of life, religion, and homosexuality have allowed the government to create laws contrary to Scripture.

As you pray for these two nations today, please remember to think of Japan and the devastation going on in the East. Click here to see how you can help me get involved.


0 comments:

Post a Comment