Button Bar

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

See How My Garden Grows!

It excites me every time I see my lush and beautiful vegetable garden growing in the backyard! I am so happy I decided to pursue this project - I have really enjoyed seeing what can result from a tiny seed!

My potatoes (on the far right) should be ready to harvest in a couple of weeks. They have become so huge! I needed to tie them back because they were blocking the sunlight from my lettuce and bean plants.





I just love this cute little zucchini......


......and these adorable baby tomatoes!


I cannot wait until I am able to harvest some of these goods!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Very very nice!! My garden is starting to really grow too! So awesome isn't it?! Nice work on the raised bed. Was it hard?

KalynBrooke said...

Wasn't too difficult - my husband was the one that did it for me. :D I think he had fun with it.

Post a Comment