Button Bar

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Completing Him Challenge: Admiring Your Husband

How often do you admire your husband? Do you praise his efforts or only mention his flaws? If you are a wife, take some time today to remember the characteristics that made you fall in love with your man and tell him how much you admire him!

Here's what I admire about my husband, Joseph:
  • He is hardworking. He is committed to his job and providing the money we need as a family. When finances are a little tight, he never complains about working overtime. He always puts my needs above his own.
  • He is loyal. I never have to worry about him cheating on me or falling for another woman. He takes his wedding vows very seriously and is committed to me as his wife. I trust him completely.
  • He is creatively romantic. I love his little surprises that he gives me when I least expect them! He is so clever in the ways he shows his love to me!
  • He is so supportive with my cake business. I can be crazy busy with cakes and he never minds taking the time to help me out, whether it be baking, or making icing for me. He pulls some late nights just to help me finish a cake for a client or cupcakes for market. I never want to take that for granted.
  • He is such a godly man. His prayer life makes mine look so pitiful - I envy that of him. He has a heart for ministry in our church - whether it be on the video team or leading prayer time in our Adult Bible Fellowship and he desires to please God in every aspect of his life.

I love you, Joseph, and I appreciate all that you do for us as a family!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment