Button Bar

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Going Away Party Cupcakes

When asked about making some cupcakes for a Going Away Party, my head instantly began swirling with ideas. I wanted to keep the cupcakes simple, like the client asked, but thought I could still achieve this with a small amount of creativity. So, I decided to try my hand at making my own cupcake toppers - I think it worked!


All I did was find some cute graphics, add my text, and then print them off the computer. Then I cut each of the pictures out with my circle cutters and glued them to card stock. When attaching the paper to the toothpick, I used double sided tape, placed a picture on each side, and then pressed them together. 

You could very easily adapt this to any occasion!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Those are super cute! what a great and simple idea!

Jen said...

So creative and those cupcakes look so yummy!! I found your blog through your comment on Traci's blog about the Twilight series. I agree with you on your opinion so I thought I would say hello!!!

Post a Comment