Button Bar

Monday, January 24, 2011

Bloom Book Club: One Thousand Gifts

I am very excited to announce that I will be part of the Bloom Book Club, reading "One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are" by Ann Voskamp along with hundreds of other women.  Ann's blog, A Holy Experience, is always uplifting and encouraging and her way with words is absolutely incredible. I am thrilled with this opportunity to follow along with her unique perspective and discussions on her book.

Rather, than rehash out the details here, I will provide you with links where you can find more information about the book and discussion.

Book Trailer
Short Interview with Ann
Book Discussion Details

We start in 2 weeks - I really encourage you to join!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Kristina said...

Hey Kalyn!
Yay!
I'm so excited that you are in this book club too!
I can't wait to start reading it! Ann is amazing!

Kristina

p.s. I really like the new look on your blog :-)

Post a Comment