Button Bar

Saturday, November 27, 2010

My Black Friday Deals!

Yes, I was one of the crazy shoppers out late Thanksgiving night and early Friday morning doing the American ritual of Black Friday shopping. I dare say Black Friday has become as much of a holiday, if not more than, Thanksgiving itself! Even though it took me until late today to finally catch up on my sleep, I enjoyed finding the various deals that retail stores had advertised the day before - and it was some nice bonding time with my sister, even if she was hacking and blowing her nose the whole time. :)
  • I bought a storage cube at A.C. Moore for my scrapbook supplies for $12.00 (Originally $39.99).
  • I bought  an 8GB Flashdrive from Staples for $11.00 (Originally $34.99).
  • I bought a 50-pack of CD-R's from Staples for $1.99 (Originally $26.99).
  • I bought the movie "The Devil Wears Prada" from Walmart for $1.97. (Originally $7.46).
  • I bought a 2-quart Slow Cooker from Walmart for $3.00 (Originally $14.88).
  • Not Shown: A Geoffrey Beene Dress Shirt from Bon-Ton for $9.97 (Originally $49.50).
  •  I also bought these Muk Luks Slippers from Bon-Ton for $15.97. They are so comfortable! (Originally $34.00).
I think I made out pretty well! I will probably do Black Friday again next year, but I am debating whether I really want to get up that early again!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment