Button Bar

Monday, August 23, 2010

2010 Grocery Project: July

I know, I know. I am super late with this post! Finally had time to enter in July's receipts a couple nights ago.

The good news is that I came under budget again! For July, I spent $145.91 on food. That leaves $4.09 left over for my church. I am so excited to see my Benevolence Fund envelope growing with extra grocery money!

Lately, I have been saving money by buying meat in bulk, especially chicken. Then I separate the chicken breasts into smaller freezer bags (actually Joseph separates it because I freak out at the thought of touching raw meat!) and put them in my freezer for future use. I also cook some up and make a couple casseroles to freeze as well.

Hopefully next month I will not be as late in posting my progress! 
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment