Button Bar

Friday, March 5, 2010

Fess Up Friday: Lunch Break

My confession this week is a little bit more embarrassing for me, but here it is:

My husband packs my lunch...........everyday.

Hmmm....I know what you are thinking. Shouldn't it be the wife who fixes her husband's lunch before he goes off to work? Well, not in my family. Since my husband and I both work full time we are usually rushing around every morning trying to get ready. My husband decided (on his own) to show his love to me by making my lunch so I would have some extra time preparing myself for work. He does not mind doing it at all, and I think it is super sweet! (Especially when he throws some Hershey kisses in there!)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Aw! That's sweet!

Anonymous said...

That's really sweet and when I was working before becoming a SAHM my husband would get up every morning and make coffee and my lunch for me. Now since becoming a SAHM I do it for him! :-)

Post a Comment