Button Bar

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Christmas Wedding

This December was my first attempt at a complete Buttercream Wedding Cake. Buttercream is very hard to smooth and for a perfectionist like me, almost impossible. :) But I did what I could and I don't think the cake turned out too bad.

The Bride decided she wanted all three flavors she had tried at our tasting:
1. Marble Cake with a Whipped Chocolate Ganache Filling
2. Devils Food Cake with a mild Cream Cheese Filling
3. Golden Butter Cake with a Vanilla Buttercream Filling


I added some scroll work for an elegant touch and Sweetheart Roses completed the design of the cake.


The Bride and Groom absolutely loved their wedding cake, which made all my hard work worth it!

Overall, a definite cake success!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment