Button Bar

Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Uncertainty of 2009

A new year has begun and I fear what will happen in 2009. First of all, I turn 22. I know, I know, that is not old by any means, but for me, it is the end of MY youth. I have to be all responsible now. :-) I still feel like I'm 19, and I have succumbed to the mid-20's! (Joseph says that if I am having a crisis at this age, then he does not want to see what I'm like when I hit my 30's.) *Sigh* You can all hate me now for being upset about turning 22.

Secondly, and probably the most important is what will happen after I graduate from Binghamton University in May. Ever since I can remember, I have had a mental map for my life. Finish high school, attend a good university and receive a Bachelors in Business Management and Marketing. I have never wavered in my decision to major in business and have not even switched majors like so many freshmen do! I have always known what I've wanted.....until now. After May, things become all foggy and I am confused where I should go. I have no jobs on the horizon after graduation, in Binghamton, or elsewhere. Do I even want to move to another city? Another state? I am so close to my family and it has been wonderful to be surrounded by them, but maybe I should gain experience outside of the Triple Cities. (Especially before I turn 30).

Like I said, 2009 holds a plethera of options and possibilites for a girl who hates making decisions! I think 2009 will be a learning experience for me......most certainly in the "trusting God" area. I honestly believe that He will need to throw an answer in my lap. The perfectionist never wants to make a wrong choice! :-)

Coming soon: My thoughts on the Twilight Saga and a Christians' response!

0 comments:

Post a Comment