Button Bar

Friday, July 22, 2011

It's Finally Here!


You know how I mentioned changes were coming? Well, my new site, The Feminine Intellect is now live! I am so so so excited and cannot wait to share this dream with you.

Like I said before, when I started this blog, I had no idea what I was doing. I posted a recipe one week, and a thought provoking article the next, and was confusing myself, not to mention my handful of readers. Now, I am pursuing a more strategic direction and hope you will join me on this journey!

Here is what you can expect:

75% of the content found here, will be transferred over to The Feminine Intellect. However, I am narrowing the broadness of my categories and honing in on a few select topics. The main idea of this site will focus on helping you become:
  • Biblically Grounded
  • Culturally Connected  and
  • Politically Savvy
I have a passion to help women influence their church and culture, and I sincerely pray The Feminine Intellect will assist you!

That being said, I am discontinuing my date idea series for the rest of the summer. It was a lot of fun, but feel I need to shift my focus if I am going to stay on track and not stray away from the purpose of the new website.

Feel free to look around, familiarize yourself with the layout, and maybe read some posts you have never read before. You will have to resubscribe if you want to receive new posts, either by RSS feed burner or by email. I also have a new Facebook page, so you can get free updates of articles I find interesting, current news events, and other thoughts relating to The Feminine Intellect. You can read the site's full About page here.

We may still have some kinks to work out, and not every post has been transferred, so please be patient on that end.

I look forward to connecting with you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment