Button Bar

Monday, June 13, 2011

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes......

A plethora of exciting things are happening behind the scenes at A Quiet Strength. My husband and I have been working on a "new" site and will hopefully launch early to mid July! 

A Quiet Strength has been a wonderful starter blog for me. It has helped me improve and hone my writing skills and has allowed me the opportunity to participate in the wonderful blogging community. But I want to take it further, and I believe a re-branding of A Quiet Strength, combined with a move to Wordpress, will assist me in doing so.

I have really put a lot of thought into this blog, what I am most passionate in writing about, etc, and my true excitement lies within a connection between our faith and culture. This new site will give you the tools to dig deeper into Scripture and discover God's principles concerning various cultural, societal, and political "norms". (And hopefully foster some really great discussions!)

Want to know what is really cool? 

This site will be geared specifically toward women.

So, I hope you will consider joining me in this next chapter! Many of the articles I have written here will be transferred over to the new blog, so you won't see a huge difference in content - they will just be more focused.

Oh, and did I forget to mention the name? How silly of me.

I shall call it, The Feminine Intellect. (And no, that is not an oxymoron.)

Be on the lookout for future updates with more information!

0 comments:

Post a Comment