Button Bar

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Pray for Every Nation: Argentina


Argentina.....home of the tango.....and home to 40.6 million people, many whom still need the Lord. I would like to introduce you to a unique place found in La Plata called Unit 25 - the country's only Christian prison. The work being done there can only be described as truly miraculous.

Here is an excerpt from one of the convicts,

"The Lord rescued me because I was a bad person--a very bad person," Sanchez said. "Actually. I did things I wasn't suppose to do outside of the prison. Maybe I thought nobody was watching me or that nobody saw what I was doing. But now I know the truth that Christ the Lord watches over the things I did that have been terrible in the eyes of God and men."

"Sometimes I think that if He has rescued me and gave me this opportunity to be here in this prison, it is because he has a purpose for my life," he said.

You can read the whole article here.

What an amazing testimony, especially after reading "what he did" to land himself in prison in the first place. God's love is nonrestrictive - praise the Lord!

Spend a little time interceding on this prison's behalf today. Pray their work will continue to be fruitful and may their testimonies be an example to other prisoners!

0 comments:

Post a Comment