Button Bar

Monday, February 21, 2011

Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award


A big thank you to Sharon who gave me this reward! At her site, you can explore insights and reviews concerning her love of books! Something I'm pretty crazy about too. :)

Rules for this award are to list 5 of my guilty pleasures. (Don't know if I can limit it to 5, but I'll try!)

1. Giffords Peanut Butter Ice Cream.
2. Stretchy sweat pants with my big warm hoodie and purple fuzzy socks.
3. Black tops. (Seems I have to buy that color in every style!)
4. Surfing Amazon and adding books to my wish list.
5. Reading other blogs when I am supposed to focus on writing my own.


Five bloggers I believe are worth visiting:

Tiffany at A Moment Cherished - A beautiful adoption story.
Annie at Annie's Eats - Amazing recipes.
Andrea at Simple Organized Living - Organizational tips for your life and home.
Kristen at The Frugal Girl - Cheerfully living on less.
Courtney at Women Living Well - Encouragement for your Spiritual walk.

Please check out these "Irresistibly Sweet" women!

2 comments:

Harold H Comings said...

2010 was my year for peanut butter ice cream. Perhaps it will be the same in 2011. However, if more places offer "White Lightening," that could change. :-)

Melanie said...

YAY!!!! Congrats!!!

Blessings,
Melanie :)

Post a Comment