Button Bar

Monday, December 22, 2008

I debated for quite a while what to name my new blog. I thought the name "A Quiet Strength" encompassed everything I am trying to communicate through my life. I am not a strong woman by nature, but my personal relationship with Jesus Christ gives me a strength that is not my own. Without Him, I am absolutely nothing. Such a humbling thought, yet comforting to know I have to give all my insecurities to Him.

For now, this blog will be a mix of my many interests as well as thoughts on my personal studies of the Scripture. "A Quiet Strength" will not be a compilation of ramblings, as many blogs soon become. After a while, I may decide to turn my blog into a niche site, but I do not want to limit myself. There will not be a post everyday, but I hope to update quite frequently!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read what you have to say!

Post a Comment